Sunday, May 23, 2010

The eternal optimist hits a snag... or two

It seems that I've had a rollercoaster of a week.

First of all, I had a really bad feedback session during the presentation I did on Monday, and I'm still picking up the pieces. I try to tell myself that I shouldn't really dwell on it but there are times when I can't help but bring myself back to that day and think about what I should have done differently. Long story short, the incident made me feel really small, like my feelings were so insignificant, that I was the perfect target to trample on for earning a living. I know I'm being a little cryptic but I don't think I have the strength to write about it (yet). Maybe one day.

The other cause for my upheaval is that there have been major changes in the Skilled Occupation List for migration. My occupation is no longer in the list so it looks like some major changes are in order for me.

Surrounding these events are little incidences with health and family. It seems like the Universe wants to tell me something. So to take a leaf from Oprah, what am I supposed to learn from this?

No comments:

Post a Comment