Anyway, I was waiting for the tram on my way home the other day and I saw 2 kids about 10 years old, crossing the road barefoot. I remember thinking that it must be so liberating to be able to take off your shoes and walk on the road without fear of stepping on broken glass or loose nails. Back home, I wouldn't dream of taking my shoes off and walking barefoot along the sidewalk in the city. I can hear my mum yelling at me, 'nanti kena cacing baru tau!'
Sometimes, the more I think of the cultural differences here, the more I miss home and start feeling sad. But then I stop being sad and start being awesome instead! Haha! Bet you didn't see that one coming.
yes, awesome like possum! :)
ReplyDeleteHehehe...all hail to awesomeness!!!
ReplyDeleteV and T just filled me in on the 43 degrees day. Boy am so glad I didn't choose to return yesterday. Ick!
2010 is the year to be...(wait for it)...awesome!! Let's Suit Up!
ReplyDeletePS: Jayne, possums are not awesome. lol.