Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Life... or something like it.

Hah, I guess I'm falling into the rut of not updating my blog again. I plead busy. Busy doing other things to make sure that I have food on the table and pay bills. Also busy trying to understand what my lecturers are saying in class.

Case in point: yesterday's Srategic HRM class where I was still lost even though I had read the chapters and the additional articles (5 of them). I just couldn't for the life of me imagine what the lecturer was going on and on about. Maybe it's because of my limited background in Business and Economics, or my limited experience when it comes to corporate strategy. I mean, dude if I had the experience of the CEO, I wouldn't need to take this class, I'd be teaching it!

Yes, yes I know I sound pissed off but I think I'm more pissed off at myself than anything else. What made me think I could do this?

No comments:

Post a Comment