Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Update of the hour

It's been almost 3 weeks since my last update. What's been happening since then?

1) My 28th birthday
Judging that I spent my 28th in front of my computer, I guess 'uneventful' was one way to put it. Other words I could use are 'stressful' and 'sleepless' and 'incoherent'. To make matters worse, my Dell laptop was acting up and had to be restarted every few hours. Talk about wanting to throw laptops out the window...

Anyway, I still consider myself lucky for having really good friends though. My Facebook profile had so many sweet birthday messages. I was really touched by the number of people who wished me a happy birthday.

EW gave me a bouquet of roses last Saturday and CP gave me a bottle of white wine and some place mats and chopsticks. LA gave me a bottle of perfume. I luv my frens! Here's a snapshot of EW's roses on Monday. They're gorgeous!




2) Goodbye Dell...
My Dell laptop refused to be switched on on Sunday. Sigh... It has served me well. I guess I can't expect a machine to work so hard for me and not expect it to crash. Nevermind, I'll send it for fixing when I go back to KL in January. :)

3) Hello Toshiba!
I bought a new laptop from Harvey Norman yesterday for AUD982. Ah well, I'll buy the Macbook when I don't need to do that much work on the laptop. Please welcome the newest member of my circle of toys.





4) Work
My workaholic days are back! I seem to be doing extra shifts (while working efficiently) this month. I'm not complaining because I still owe about 8 hours for the time I took off to finish my assignment. My feet hurt though... I think I need reflexology to get rid of all the tense muscles.
TCM... here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment