Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Catfish

I went to watch a movie with a friend yesterday. I had no idea what movie I wanted to watch but I did know that I wasn't going to watch Black Swan again. That movie, although brilliant, is capable of screwing with your mind, so beware and be warned.

Anyway, we decided to watch Catfish which was a documentary about social networking. I had no expectations of that film and what happens when you have no expectations? You get blown away! So yes, I highly recommend it to fellow moviegoers out there. And in case you need a more convincing argument, the guy is GORGEOUS!

Check out the trailer here

1 comment:

  1. Hello Bridget, nice blog you have. And love your lively sense of humour, as well your stylish eloquence.
    I have not gone to the movies I guess many years. Rather watch it when it comes on TV.
    I've not heard about the movies you mentioned, might check it up when free.

    You have a nice day, and keep a song in your heart.
    Best regards.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete